Unfortunately, thousands of people around the world are dealing with diabetes and it seems that the number is growing every year. The basic cause for the emergence of this disease is inadequate production of insulin or inadequate use of insulin by the body.
Now let’s highlight some of the typical diabetes symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Sudden loss of weight
- Feeling exhausted and tired
- Slow recovery after getting wounds or cuts
- Genitals itching
- Urge to drink water
- Frequent urinating especially during the night.
Two Different Types of Diabetes
The first one is diabetes 1 or juvenile diabetes. This diabetes emerges when our immune system looks for, attacks and eliminates the beta cells located in the pancreas. They are responsible for insulin production and the immune system eliminates them by mistake.
On the other hand, diabetes 2 or adult-onset diabetes is a type of diabetes that emerges when our body can’t use the insulin in the right way or it lacks insulin.
It is also worth mentioning that there is a sub-type of diabetes known as gestational diabetes which obviously has an impact on pregnant women. It usually emerges during the second trimester.
In case you have problems with blood sugar levels, then you probably know that there is a wide range of natural home remedies that can help. However, the one that we will present in this article has proven to be useful to many people. This recipe includes mango leaves and several tests have shown that these leaves bring many other health benefits.
Namely, mango leaves are packed with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes. These leaves can solve many different health problems including asthma, insomnia, diarrhea, bronchitis, colds, fever and varicose veins. In addition, they optimize the work of the blood vessels and stabilize blood pressure.
- Boil 15 leaves of mango in one glass of water.
- Leave them like that during the night.
- In the morning, strain the solution and drink it before breakfast.
- In order to get the best results, consume this remedy for at least two months.
- You can also dry some mango leaves and ground them. Consume just half a teaspoon of this powder two times a day. You should be able to notice improvement in a short period of time.